Friday, March 13, 2009

Journey Critique Response

I agree that the rollovers on my first page could have had better images on them or they could have been invisible so that the viewer had to figure out what I was looking at in the picture.

I don't think I would have liked to have text on the journey pages because I was trying to convey the sense that these journeys were taking place over the course of a day. On the real journey in Greece, I put the pictures in the order that they were taken, so the natural lighting of the pictures changes. On the imaginary journey I found pictures that showed Easter Island at different times of the day - from daytime to sunset to nighttime with a picture of the moon in it. For both journeys it is as if I am a tourist taking a day trip to each of these places and I want the viewer to feel the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment